Want more? Check out my blog archive or please visit the Jack Rabbit Freedom site.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Eggplant Mini Pizzas

One of my favorite recipes is:

Eggplant Mini Pizzas


You Need:

Eggplant

Marinara Sauce of choice

Chopped Pizza Toppings of Choice

Cashew Cheese

Dehydrator



I like to take the marinara sauce and just mix it with all my toppings until it's a nice thick, chunky consistency. Spread the marinara mix onto your eggplant which has been sliced into 1/4in. thick rounds. On top of that, spread a generous amount of your favorite cashew cheese. Finally, and the hardest part, put your mini pizzas in the dehydrator and play the waiting game until your pizzas are the texture you want... I dehydrate for about 4 hours before I start taking them out to eat.

They turn out great! The cheese is thick and creamy and the eggplant turns crispy like thin dough if given enough time to dehydrate. Hope you enjoy! Love, Peace, and Candy Grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment